Our iOS training classes can help you get off to a running start in iPhone, iPod and iPad app development.
Learn from expert Objective-C developers with years of experience in Apple's iPhone SDK and Mac OS X development tools and frameworks.
You will be creating working iPhone and iPad Apps in class within a few, fast-paced days.
You will Understand the entire iPhone Apps Development Cycle from start to end.
iPhone Training program is a 4 month training program with extensive theory practical and live project on the iPhone SDK. The iPhone training course includes all the tools, utilities, components, classes and best practices used by our programmers working on iPhone applications.
The iPhone training program starts at SDLC and gets into details of Objective C with details of tools and utilities required for building iPhone applications. The iPhone training course is designed to train the students on Objective C syntax and constructs and XCode IDE. It also explains the framework, how to build objective C classes, Properties and methods, Debugging using XCode and memory management on the iPhone.
The iPhone Training program also covers the iPhone Hierarchy delegates, view controllers, Interface and architecture to build an application that can be scaled after being put on sale. iPhone training course also includes how touch will impact the users and development and debugging for animation and user interface.
All the students get an opportunity to build a live project based on requirements created by clients.
About iPhone Training
- Our iOS training classes can help you get off to a running start in iPhone, iPod and iPad app development.
- Learn from expert Objective-C developers with years of experience in Apples iPhone SDK and Mac OS X development tools and frameworks.
- You'll be creating working iPhone and iPad Apps in class within a few, fast-paced days.
- You will Understand the entire iPhone Apps Development Cycle from start to end.
iPhone Course Prerequisite
- Prior ‘ANSI-C programming Language experience.
- Basic object-oriented languages like C++/Java/C# is recommended.
- Knowing Basic SQL queries can be advantage.
iPhone Training Course Objective
- Our iOS (iPhone/iPad/iPod) training offerings feature smaller class sizes, more intensive hands-on lab exercises,deeper explanations, and the very best instructors.
- Our focus on—and lets face it, love of—Objective-C, Xcode, cocoa and Apples iOS development frameworks ensures youll get the very best iOS training available.
- Our goal is to not only get you coding quickly well also help you get a solid understanding of how things work under the covers so you can continue learning on your own.
- Youll come away with practical, hands-on skills in designing and implementing well-engineered iPhone iPad and iPod apps, plus a level of insight thats essential to resolving bugs, memory leaks, and other development issues.
- Overview of Android Resources
- Creating Resources
- Using Resources
- Drawable Resources
- Animation Resources
Android Media API
- Playing audio/video
- Media recording
- Blue tooth
- Location Services
- Google Maps
- Deploying Android Application on Device